Wonderful Year

Assalamualaikum Beautiful,

2012 has come to an end, and now we step to another new year.. Alhamdulillah.. There are many things that happened in my life in 2012, if I may.. I'd like to breakdown those:
1. I move back to Jakarta for good
2. I got a chance to write a book with Siti and Etu.. And make my first DVD hijab tutorial with Siti..
3. I'm pregnant!
4. Allah memberi keberkahan rizqi untukku during my pregnancy
5. Went to Surabaya in my 7th month pregnancy
6. Launch my book!
7. Gave birth of a handsome baby boy that we've been waiting for 9 months.. Kiss him for the first time.. Welcome Kenza Annafi Budy.....
8. Breastfeed!
9. Move in to our new house
10. SUCH! is more widely known and more barokah.. Alhamdulillah..

Those might be just a few of many blessings that I got in 2012.. Subhanallah.. Alhamdulillah.. But the best thing is being able to hug, kiss and be with Kenza all the time! He's my everything now..

Besides reviewing what I have done in 2012, I also would like to list things that I want to do or achieve in 2013:
1. Wrap and launch SUCH! official webstore..
2. Start to write book 2..
3. Go to Mekkah-Madinah for Umroh with my family
4. Be the best mom for Kenza and best wife for my husband
5. Start new projects!! Excited
6. Always be grateful and thankful for everything that Allah gave me and may Allah always shower our family with rizqi yang berlimpah dan berberkah..

Aamiin.....



No comments:

Post a Comment